Get Porcelain Veneers in Brooklyn
Have you been dreaming of a perfect dazzling “celebrity” smile? It is not uncommon for patients to ask for a movie star smile. In fact, most people want bright white teeth, aligned perfectly straight. Unfortunately, not everyone has the ideal set of natural teeth. With modern dental technology and Dr. Amirian and his staff’s knowledge and experience, porcelain veneers can help any patient achieve the smile they desire. Working with superior technology and the industry’s top dental labs, his Brooklyn Restorative & Cosmetic Dentistry practice awards patients complete smile makeovers.
Utilizing the best porcelain veneers in Brooklyn, Dr. Amirian and his talented team can design a beautiful new natural looking smile.
The benefits of visiting Dr. Amirian’s Brooklyn Cosmetic Dentistry practice for porcelain veneers:
- Digital software is utilized to create a 3D rendering of your smile makeover.
- A diagnostic wax model is created of your makeover as well as a stone model so you can visualize what your results will be prior to any work being performed.
- Temporary materials are used to create a temporary veneers over existing teeth which will show the end result.
- You can “try out” the new veneers and make desired changes prior to the permanent veneers being applied. This trial period lasts 2-3 weeks.
- Dr. Amirian’s final result will be a gorgeous smile that utilizes technology and resources that will exceed your expectations.
Who is a candidate for veneers?
Dr. Amirian and his colleagues have helped numerous patients with their desire for a movie star smile. Our Brooklyn porcelain veneer candidates come in various forms but namely, they suffer from:
- Chipped teeth.
- Stained teeth.
- Gaps between teeth.
- Worn down teeth.
- Discolored teeth due to large fillings or smoking.
- Crooked teeth.
- Buck teeth.
- And many others.
Lumineers are an ideal veneer for teeth that are stained, chipped, or misaligned. Because they can be applied in a relatively short amount of time and do not require any sedatives or drilling, Lumineers are patients’ number one choice in veneer treatment.
Lumineers – Contact lens thin veneers that preserve natural teeth.
Schedule your consultation today, and be one step closer to the movie star smile of your dreams! What do you have to lose?